Monday, December 19, 2011

So Many Ideas

So Likee Christmass Is Comingg Up Andd I Dont Knoww What i wantt To Wear . First I Wass Thinking About A Jordan Outfit But Then Too Manyy People Are Going To Be Wearing That. So Me And My Friend Johnnisha Decided That We Would Go Shopping Together, But The Only Problem Is I Dont Know If i want To Go With her On Christmas ! I Told My Other Franns That I Would Hang Out With Themm , But I Dont Want To Go Were They Are Going No More . So I Dont Know How to tell them But What I Do Knoww Is Im Not Going Anywhere That Is Boringg. But Anyways I Found Out On Bowwowtoday.com That Bowwow's Shirts Are Avaliable And I really Want One Soo Bad , But Thenn It wass Really A Shame Howw He wanted to Push His Album backk . Like I was So Ready For The Album And Now Once I  Heard That He Pushed His Album Backk I wass Like *Gasp* Ohh No he Didnt ! But Once I Read His Blogg About Why He Pushed It Backk I Understood Where He Wass Comingg Fromm And Howw He Felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment